Condo Association Insurance

Condo Association Insurance Information

Like most responsible property owners you want to protect your investment until the property is sold or occupied. The main purpose of coverage for a vacant building to protect you against losses you cannot afford to sustain. Thieves, vagrants and vandals often target vacant homes and vacant commercial properties. Do you have the financial resources to rebuild or repair your home or building if it is damaged? Vacant building insurance will protect your real estate investment.

Vacant Property Insurance Coverage

Did you know that your homeowners insurance may be cancelled if your home is unoccupied for 60-90 days? If your property is going to be vacant, it’s important to have vacant building insurance. Vacant Insurance Policy covers:

  • Vacant homes and dwellings
  • Vacant commercial properties
  • Unfinished or delayed construction projects
  • Foreclosed or bank-owned properties
  • Vacant land


This insurance coverage protects the building structure itself. This coverage limit should be the cost to replace the building. We are happy to assist you in determining the Replacement Cost Value of your vacant property. Our skilled agents and representatives can assist you in accurately determining the cost to replace your property structure.

Damage to your vacant dwelling or building may be caused by:

  • Fire
  • Lightning
  • Explosion
  • Windstorm or Hail
  • Smoke
  • Aircraft or Vehicles
  • Sprinkler Leakage
  • Riot or Civil Commotion
  • Sinkhole Collapse
  • Volcanic Action
  • Vandalism
  • Malicious Mischief


Other Structures Insurance Coverage

This optional insurance coverage protects other structures on the property. This may include gazebos, pools, decks, sheds, detached garages, fences swing sets, and playground installations.


General Liability Insurance

This optional insurance protects the owner of the property against lawsuits arising out of injury that is sustained on the property, or even damage to the property of others that 

arise on your property.